Whether you’re looking for a cool round chair to finish off that retro look for the guest bedroom, or you’re shopping for cooking supplies, sheets and towels or just decorative items, CSN Stores really has it all.
In case you’re wondering who CSN is, they’re one of the top three U.S. retailers of home and office goods. Based in Boston, they started up in 2002 and in 2009 were named to the Hot 100 List of online retailers for that year.
By entering this contest, you could win a $65 one-time use gift code to any of their sites.
From pillows . . .
To wastebaskets . . .
From mugs and tumblers . . .
To flatware . . .
To throws . . .
and glassware . . .
You’ll be surprised at all you can find at CSN.
:: ~ :: ~ :: ~ :: ~ :: ~ :: ~ ::
THE RULES
- Leave a comment telling me what you think you’d like to purchase at CSN Stores. Make sure there’s a way for me to get in touch with you (either by e-mail or a link to your blog if you have one).
- For an extra entry, become a follower of my Chronicles blog (that's my regular blog) and leave a comment afterward. If you already follow, leave a comment saying that you do. Don’t forget to leave a comment saying that you follow me!
- THAT’S IT!
Good luck, all!
Did my comment go through? I bumped something and didn't get to enter the word verification.
ReplyDeleteIf it didn't, I said I'd get a new rug or two for the high traffic areas in our living room and for in front of our fireplace insert. Already a follower!
Michelle, it went through but in order to get two chances to win, you've got to add another comment to say you follow.
ReplyDeleteSo . . . consider this as your second comment.
I am in love with the throw you pictured. Can't wait to see what else they offer. Thanks for the give away. kac316@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh ... and I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI DO follow you - like a stalker - especially your birdie photos... So please enter me once.
ReplyDeleteAnd I would love to get more bird feeders - have my eye on a tray feeder they have... So please enter me twice.
Thanks for hosting this giveaway!!! One of these times, I'm gonna win!
Hey, sweetie texwisgirl - and everyone else who may read this:
ReplyDeleteYou have to enter two comments if you are a follower. I am unable to do it for ya.
So I will consider this your second comment for being a follower, texwisgirl.
I follow.
ReplyDeleteAnd I would probably go for some new towels, but everything looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI would love to get a dutch oven - it's one thing I don't have for the kitchen.
ReplyDeleteOh, and of course I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the "Prefer Pets Backpack Pet Carrier"! So cute & convenient. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am a happy follower!
ReplyDeleteI have forever needed a headboard for the guest bedroom and I reaaaallly love this one. It would be at the top of my list to purchase from CSN with the gift coupon. Love it!... Thanks for this chance, Kate!
ReplyDeleteDi
http://www.allmodern.com/Skyline-Furniture-790-Saddle-SKY1073.html
I'm a follower..
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh there are so many nice things to choose from...please enter me in your contest...
ReplyDeleteWe actually bought a shelving unit for our basement from CSN...and would likely do it all over again if I won. :) derekannette at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteAnd I follow you.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.csnstores.com/InStyle-Home-S-4003-BRIT-INY1004.html
ReplyDeleteIt's a crazy colorful shower curtain! Great stuff!
I already follow!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower. I would buy something for my wedding day in June, perhaps a gift for the groom...
ReplyDeleteI've kind of been infatuated with ceramic knives since I was able to try one at a cooking class. I just couldn't justify the cost - $75 for a knife?! I see CSN carries several for around $40 which is awesome! I'd definitely get one, and with the remainder I'd love to get a Bodum coffee press.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the chance!!
buckeye7081@gmail.com
Or maybe just something for myself... Depends on how nice I feel : )
ReplyDeleteI'm also a follower! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteWhat very cool products at CSN...........sheets most definitely but I could be swayed looking at the beautiful tableware products! Yes, most definitely a follower.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they are Boston based and I didn't know it! What a wonderful giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower ; )
And if I were to choose an item to purchase it would be the Wildon Home 300 thread count solid sateen reversible quilt set, in the Honey/Chocolate color. I just love it!
Best of luck to everyone who enters!
I forgot you had this blog, I read your other one. I'd et an ottoman.
ReplyDeleteI can't find the button to add this to my Google reader, so I'll bookmark it to be a follower.
ReplyDeleteI think I might get that bird pillow...love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am an avid follower :)
ReplyDeleteI want to decorate my patio soon so that it will be ready for spring! So I would like to purchase an indoor/outdoor rug! Checked out the CSN web site and found one I like!
ReplyDeleteMy second entry: I would like the garden planter box at CSN. I then could have a small and manageable garden with a few select veggie plants and herbs without a big area to water and weed!
ReplyDeleteI think some type of cookware would be nice: something to get me thru this deary weather we're having
ReplyDeleteI'd love some new facny mugs, love Denby pottery, even if I would have to hide them til the kids move out. : )
ReplyDelete~Andrea~
AND, I'm a follower!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower, and I like that bird pillow and throw.
ReplyDeleteTheir little first time piano pianos are ADORABLE. I don't need anything, but my sister just had her first baby.
ReplyDeleteYou're on my blog roll. Not sure whether or not I'm a follower.
I like the morning glory throw pillow a lot but I would almost definitely buy the Crescent Moon Conertible Tote (in Black and Pink) to carry my yoga bag (and clothes/brick) in! So CUTE. Great Giveaway!
ReplyDeleteand PS - I'm a follower. :)
ReplyDeleteOn my wish list ~ Walnut Storage Bench w/ Baskets.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeletecount me in... i like several things... and i will be a follower in a few seconds
ReplyDeletelove you .
Laura.
well i am a follower apparently as it does not give me an option to follow onhere.
ReplyDeleteso many great things! I would probably get Fiesta dishes and serving pieces!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteOkay, let me try this again...
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have a pretty throw or a bird pillow.
And...
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
Well, I'd probably follow you just about anywhere CG, so I might as well follow you over here and maybe get some goods outta it :>]]
ReplyDelete...and let's see, if I *WIN* it would be pretty wonderful to get something special for me hubs (who really deserves an award for putting up with me all the time).
ReplyDeleteI recently became a follower on your blog and I guess I'd spend the gift certificate on some new sheets for the bed or a duvet for the down comforter - oh I'm so undecided, but I am sure I'd put it to good use!!
ReplyDeleteBrand new follower here...and with 10 inches of snow coming tomorrow, I'd probably look for something brightly colored to make it through January. LOVE your blog..and your photos!
ReplyDeleteKate...my family:)
ReplyDeleteI love the throws, they make any room feel comfy and cozy!
Alisa
So would it be wrong to enter a giveaway when I'm hosting one too? ;) Hopefully not. :)
ReplyDeleteI would definitely get one of those pillows! and I saw an owl pillow too:)
ReplyDelete...and you know how much I follow you:)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLeisha
Wow, so many great things to choose from. Would like a new bookshelf!
ReplyDeleteLeisha
wvnurse84@yahoo.com
www.keeperofthefarmhouse@blogspot.com
Love the blog and love the CSN mugs! Would probably buy several things from CSN but right off the bat I love the mugs. daniellefleming0510@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLOVE the mug on the left - I think I'de get a set of those!... didn't know you had this other blog at all. You know where to find me.
ReplyDeleteI think those bird pillows are pretty neat! But you probably knew that already :)
ReplyDeletehey , i would love one of their throws. and yes i am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI would love to have that bird pillow! How neat. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI have been a follower. Thank you 8>)
ReplyDeleteWell now you've done it! I liked the blue mug so much I had to go look at it and I've fallen in love with the iittala - Taika Dinnerware Set. It comes in red too, but I think the blue is the best. Thank you, I think! :D :D
ReplyDeleteoops, forgot to say I'm a follower and sorry about commenting on your other blog! I thought I was here! Too early in the morning~ :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteI follow :)
ReplyDeleteand i think I would purchase something bright and colorful to go in my new bedroom just a little something to make me smile.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnd I would love that marvelous baby blue throw.
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteI would het some fancy pillows to snaz up our guest room.
ReplyDeleteI'd go for the mini stepper with bands. Goes with my goals to get ready for riding again come spring.
ReplyDeleteThanx for the great contest, even if I don't win
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteCool giveaway. They have a neat french fry cutter that I've been eyeing. We've been wanting a video recorder and would luv to have a good start to buying one.
ReplyDeleteI need to get a large oval dutch oven.
ReplyDeleteA mixer on a stand would be nice. Who knows, so much to choose from.
ReplyDeleteThose pillows would look super on my still almost new love seat AND the flatware .. I need new flatware .. and snack tables, we noticed we need somewhere Toonman can put his coffee mug so he can easily reach it .. and I've been following you for years and seriously the view from back here is not all that bad ;-D
ReplyDeleteHow generous! I would likely purchase one of their decorative pillows for our guest room bed. *smile*
ReplyDeleteI would get a food processor.
ReplyDeletehewella1 at gmail dot com
I'm a gfc follower.
ReplyDeletehewella1 at gmail dot com
I would love to get some new glassware. Those napoleonic bee glasses are adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I am a follower of Chronicles. :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to own that pillow. It would look gorgeous in my guest room. Thanks for the contest.
ReplyDeleteI love "Thomas Paul Sail Pillow in Ink!"
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of Chronicles of a Country Girl! I would LOVE to get the over the toilet storage piece as I never finished my bathroom that I started last year!
ReplyDeletewww.catchjoyasitfliesby.blogspot.com
Oh I am loving that throw. I could use some new glass ware as well.
ReplyDeleteOh and of course I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI've wanting a food processor, and they quite an assortment at CSN. Certainly would beat using that old box grater when making potato pancakes!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I've been a follower on your other page for quite some time!
ReplyDeleteI would love some wall art! I love those little Wall Candy decals or the "Wall Wisdom" quotes. I might get one that says, "Live with Flair!" What do you think?
ReplyDeleteI'm at www.livewithflair.blogspot.com
I've been craving a small Waterford crystal vase filled with white and yellow flowers to infuse some light and sparkle into these dreary winter days.
ReplyDeleteYep, I'm a follower too.
ReplyDeleteAnd I've been a follower for a while now... love your photography and George!
ReplyDeleteThere's a kitchen island on the website that I would love for our new kitchen in the house we are buying!
ReplyDeleteI would get that cozy blue throw and the gorgeous mug, I would curl up on my couch and recover from this nasty stomach bug I have!
ReplyDeleteI shall always be a follower. And I would like that pillow!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the throw that is pictured!!!! So would probably get a throw, or a pillow...or??????
ReplyDeleteOf course I am a follower....
ReplyDeletecookware, can always use more.
ReplyDeletecookware by kathy@libertylake.org - forgot to tell you who I am
ReplyDeletei am a follower...and happy to be one...and the throw is dreamy
ReplyDelete:-)
I need a cookie jar! :) My children informed me that the plastic container in which I put the cookies is just "not cool enough" for our kitchen.....so I need a cookie jar!
ReplyDeletePs and I am a follower on Chronicles!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and I would like maybe the wastebasket for my son's new home or new glasses for myself..
ReplyDeletefreetoyak400@yahoo.com
I could use a new area rug
ReplyDelete....and I am a very loyal follower.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! I'd like to get some new Naturalizer shoes!
ReplyDeleteeemoody77 at gmail dot com
I follow your main blog with GFC!
ReplyDeleteeemoody77 at gmail dot com
rugs, rugs and more rugs, since the dogs track in an unbelievable amount of dirt!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your rss feed via google reader
ReplyDeleteI would buy some decorative pillows for the bed! There's never enough pillows!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower! :)
I love the polish pottery.
ReplyDeleteI follow you every day.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI would really like to have a new set of dishes. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI'd follow you anywhere! ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool site. we really need a big ole rug and there's looks wonderful. I love their glassware too, but thats just an addiction of mine that I don't need any more of. thanks for the give away.
ReplyDeletepeace n abundance,
CheyAnne
http://cheyannesexton.etsy.com
Oh yeah, I'm a follower as well. I totally enjoy your writing style, photography and stories.
ReplyDeleteCheyAnne
There's a good chance I would buy a trashcan, lol. We've been using this nasty plastic Walmart one for too long and it soaks up the stink but my husband says its sill to fork out the $$ just for a trashcan.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your photography. Extremely inspiring.
Ann
annbennettphotography@gmail.com
www.annbennettphoto.com
Also, just started following your other blog. Fabulous! Very Pioneer Woman-esqe!
ReplyDeleteannbennettphotography@gmail.com
www.annbennettphoto.com
I am in dire need of new coffee mugs. By the way, George is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely get one of those pillows. And I saw an owl pillow too. It is one of the best way to keep in entrance sofa sets.
ReplyDelete